Ben Waters, a boogie-woogie pianist from the UK, stole the show at the 72nd annual Penticton Peach Festival, Saturday, with a set of pop and blues standards. He was accompanied by his 18-year-old son, Tom, on saxophone along with locals Scott Gamble on drums and stand-up bassist Stefan Bienz.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- For the health of it: Fungi is no fun guy
- Canadian researchers find 'silent' strokes common for seniors after surgery
- Shortage of bus drivers, transit union says
- Rutland chosen again to house Kelowna's homeless, addicts
- Penticton man sentenced to two years in jail for 68,000 child porn images
- Police say manhunt suspects killed themselves, guns found near bodies in brush
- Future for some parks is up in the air
- IH orders 1 million needles for drug users
- Troubled motel should be boarded-up and fenced off, Lake Country says
- Feds decline to declare mussel endangered
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.