One-third of our food relies on bees for pollination. It's that kind of important role that led the Okanagan's Jennifer Krezan and her husband, Brad, to start Hiveology in 2019. “Without the bees, farmers would face having to hand-pollinate many of our foods, but as this is labour-intensive …
- Proposed lighthouse doesn't get a great welcome
- Hurtful words undermined true issue
- Goodbye downtown Kelowna, we might not miss you
- Winter shutdown for Kelowna pub as industry revenues plunge
- Kelowna condo testing city parking policy
- Even Kelowna finally turns its back on BC Conservatives
- Kelowna home is a lottery prize
- Business Ventures: New gaming, dollar stores open on Westside
- B.C. taxpayers deserve better than Site C
- 'Final costs' for Kelowna's $98M water takeover still to come
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!