One-third of our food relies on bees for pollination. It's that kind of important role that led the Okanagan's Jennifer Krezan and her husband, Brad, to start Hiveology in 2019. “Without the bees, farmers would face having to hand-pollinate many of our foods, but as this is labour-intensive …
- No other winery looks quite like this
- Kelowna family connection to Biden-Harris White House
- Kelowna grocers unpack 21 kg of cocaine in banana boxes
- Pricey picnic shelter 'perfect example' of poor governance
- January's warmest day almost June-like in Kelowna
- Kelowna fourth fastest-growing city in Canada
- New Westbank winery takes shape as 400-year-old ruin
- Construction start this year on three-tower Kelowna plan, developer says
- New effort to rebuild trust in remote Okanagan community
- Kelowna actor lands key roll in film about daring WWII rescue
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
RCMP have three times fined anti-lockdown protesters and church leaders for hosting public gatherings.