One-third of our food relies on bees for pollination. It's that kind of important role that led the Okanagan's Jennifer Krezan and her husband, Brad, to start Hiveology in 2019. “Without the bees, farmers would face having to hand-pollinate many of our foods, but as this is labour-intensive …
- Kelowna's virus count will jump Thursday
- Kelowna virus exposures trigger new limits on hotel parties
- Disability payment finally gets approved
- Kelowna's COVID-19 virus cluster infects 130 people
- Water conversion credit of $500 extended for Southeast Kelowna
- Kelowna 'giving away' prime downtown site, critics say
- Kelowna's virus case up seven, to 137
- Police investigating after 13-year-old girl struck, killed by boat
- Smoky start to long weekend in the Okanagan
- Don’t give up on people – even the English
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!