One-third of our food relies on bees for pollination. It's that kind of important role that led the Okanagan's Jennifer Krezan and her husband, Brad, to start Hiveology in 2019. “Without the bees, farmers would face having to hand-pollinate many of our foods, but as this is labour-intensive work, we would likely be left with a food shortage,” Krezan said.
- Cattle farm stays put in middle of West Kelowna neighborhood
- Westbank legend turns 100
- Homegrown cannabis company a world leader
- Big new development touted for near-waterfront in Kelowna neighborhood
- Vernon author describes her life with early-onset dementia
- Cannabis industry is dealing with trust issues
- Philanthropist ex-cop is citizen of year
- Popular online petition demands Kelowna cop be charged
- Paddle boarder missing
- Okanagan extends invitation to come vacation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!