A winter hike up Mt Eneas between Peachland and Summerland, BC. The journey starts out on the historic Fur Brigade trail.
- Kelowna family connection to Biden-Harris White House
- Kelowna actor lands key roll in film about daring WWII rescue
- Pricey picnic shelter 'perfect example' of poor governance
- Kelowna grocers unpack 21 kg of cocaine in banana boxes
- New Westbank winery takes shape as 400-year-old ruin
- Kelowna fourth fastest-growing city in Canada
- B.C. seeking legal advice on limiting travel to the province: premier
- Construction start this year on three-tower Kelowna plan, developer says
- January's warmest day almost June-like in Kelowna
- New effort to rebuild trust in remote Okanagan community
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
RCMP have three times fined anti-lockdown protesters and church leaders for hosting public gatherings.