Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Tolko mill shutting down indefinitely
- Nothing to do, again, for regional board members
- Haters will not drag her down
- My final column for the 42 Parliament, with thanks
- Styx, Loverboy deliver superb show at SOEC
- Prize winner hasn’t decided whether he will accompany his new home to Kelowna
- Cultural centre with nature park planned for Lake Country
- Kelowna's Gran flying Canadian colours in Russia
- Old home site on Clement eyed for six-storey project
- A long history of bargaining class size and composition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Do you agree with Doug Findlater's suggestion that Central Okanagan regional district board members take a cut in pay?
The six members of Kelowna city council are paid $18,540 annually to serve on the board - on top of their salary of $36,500. Since June 1, the board has met five times and four of the five meetings lasted 37 minutes or less. September's meeting was cancelled.