Minutes after Kelowna city council approved a three-tower plan for a long-blighted area of downtown, a new webpage promoting the ambitious rev…
- New Westbank winery takes shape as 400-year-old ruin
- Kelowna family connection to Biden-Harris White House
- Kelowna actor lands key roll in film about daring WWII rescue
- Construction start this year on three-tower Kelowna plan, developer says
- Pricey picnic shelter 'perfect example' of poor governance
- B.C. seeking legal advice on limiting travel to the province: premier
- Kelowna fourth fastest-growing city in Canada
- January's warmest day almost June-like in Kelowna
- New effort to rebuild trust in remote Okanagan community
- Kelowna's outdoor rink fully booked but phantom skaters an issue
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
RCMP have three times fined anti-lockdown protesters and church leaders for hosting public gatherings.