Okanagan taxpayers are being asked to boost their funding for a water management agency by six per cent in 2021.
- No other winery looks quite like this
- 'W5' airs report Saturday on mysterious drowning of Kelowna woman
- Kelowna grocers unpack 21 kg of cocaine in banana boxes
- Kelowna family connection to Biden-Harris White House
- Pricey picnic shelter 'perfect example' of poor governance
- Suspension of licence renewal requirements for drivers 80 and older raises concerns
- Kelowna city hall leaves taxpayers on the hook
- Matchmaker pairs Indigenous talent with businesses
- Lawyer can't prove he loaned friend $150,000
- Kelowna's second-largest city park offered by McKinley builder
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Is the government vaccination plan robust enough for you and your family ?