The Daily Courier is the Central Okanagan's longest-serving and most trusted news source, published and distributed six days a week.
Founded in 1904 as the Kelowna Clarion, The Daily Courier is now part of Continental Newspapers Okanagan Valley Newspaper Group. It serves readers from Vernon to Peachland and, on Saturdays, the Okanagan Weekend Edition is distributed all the way to the U.S. border.
Its staff of veteran reporters and editors has more experience than any other newsroom in the Valley and The Daily Courier's editorial opinions and columnists generate lively discussion on the “letters to the editor” page and online at kelownadailycourier.ca. Its Okanagan Homes and Residential Development sections serve the valley's bustling housing industry.
Daily Courier is a proud member of the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce since 1975, celebrating over 40 years of commitment to our community.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Westbank farmer jailed 2 years for assault conspiracy
- Business Ventures: Mediterranean featured at new West Kelowna restaurant
- Vernon among 11 cities picked for rural immigration program
- All Kelowna roads opened to skateboarders
- Westside aims to put brakes on speeders
- Westbank farmer awaits sentencing for assault conspiracy
- Driver receives $575 fine for throwing cigarette butt from car
- Basran to housing critics: 'Stop complaining'
- More cash sought for libraries, public education
- More mill shutdowns announced
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.