Kelowna Daily Courier offers various advertising solutions to help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
With print, web and social media products available, our portfolio of advertising solutions are customizable to meet your needs and budgets. For information and rates on in-paper advertising, flyer delivery and online/social media advertising, please contact Catherine Kennedy - Advertising Manager at 250-470-0785 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified advertisement, please click here.
To place an obituary notice, please click here.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Kelowna's Laurelee Nelson conquers the worlds
- COLUMN: Teachers versus the province: Part II
- Liberals, Conservatives argue over deficit at forum
- Device helps RCMP decide on locations for speed traps
- Gray not available for CPAC
- CanWest Hall of Fame calls Kelowna's Silverado Socrates
- Highrise visionary, Stober, dead at 88
- Man gets jail for sex with 15-year-old
- Missing man found dead
- Search on for site for Westside high school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.