Kelowna Daily Courier offers various advertising solutions to help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
With print, web and social media products available, our portfolio of advertising solutions are customizable to meet your needs and budgets. For information and rates on in-paper advertising, flyer delivery and online/social media advertising, please contact Brent Markus - Director of Advertising at 250-470-0743 or by email at email@example.com.
To place a classified advertisement, please click here.
To place an obituary notice, please click here.
- Fats won't make you fat
- Westbank legend turns 100
- Cattle farm stays put in middle of West Kelowna neighborhood
- Vernon author describes her life with early-onset dementia
- Paddle boarder missing
- Philanthropist ex-cop is citizen of year
- First ride-hailer cleaning up in Kelowna
- You can challenge racial discrimination
- Another plague to make things worse
- Popular online petition demands Kelowna cop be charged
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!