Kelowna Daily Courier offers various advertising solutions to help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
With print, web and social media products available, our portfolio of advertising solutions are customizable to meet your needs and budgets. For information and rates on in-paper advertising, flyer delivery and online/social media advertising, please contact Brent Markus - Director of Advertising at 250-470-0743 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified advertisement, please click here.
To place an obituary notice, please click here.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Farmland's conversion to parking lot endorsed by West Kelowna
- House prices down but city taxes up in Kelowna
- Tuesday decision for West Kelowna homeless shelter
- Kelowna airport spending $67 million to double in size
- Volunteer appeal for new Kelowna homeless shelter
- Farmland sought for parking by waterfront owners
- Saying yes to dress now easier, cheaper
- Wood could join steel, concrete on Kelowna skyline
- Kelowna ranked No. 1 for investors buying in Western Canada
- Woman says city blocking efforts to help homeless
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Only moments after Scheer announced his resignation as party leader, speculation began as to who party delegates will nominate. Which of these proposed front-runners do you believe would be the best leader, with the best chance of forming government in the next election? (Note: nobody has declared. The names provided by Canadian Press are speculative.)