Kelowna Daily Courier offers various advertising solutions to help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
With print, web and social media products available, our portfolio of advertising solutions are customizable to meet your needs and budgets. For information and rates on in-paper advertising, flyer delivery and online/social media advertising, please contact Brent Markus - Director of Advertising at 250-470-0743 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified advertisement, please click here.
To place an obituary notice, please click here.
- Extent of business loss laid out by Kelowna restaurants
- 14 workers at West Kelowna nursery have COVID-19
- Teaching resistance is futile in Salmon Arm
- Year-long virus-related shutdown urged for Okanagan tourism centre
- The 1918 Spanish Influenza – a brief history
- Birthday party parades pooh-poohed in Okanagan
- Kelowna woman critically ill with COVID-19
- Bylands ‘responding proactively’ to COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 pandemic: Take one for the team and stay home
- Website offers advice by video chat
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!