Kelowna Daily Courier offers various advertising solutions to help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
With print, web and social media products available, our portfolio of advertising solutions are customizable to meet your needs and budgets. For information and rates on in-paper advertising, flyer delivery and online/social media advertising, please contact Catherine Kennedy - Advertising Manager at 250-470-0785 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified advertisement, please click here.
To place an obituary notice, please click here.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- For the health of it: Fungi is no fun guy
- Canadian researchers find 'silent' strokes common for seniors after surgery
- Shortage of bus drivers, transit union says
- Rutland chosen again to house Kelowna's homeless, addicts
- Penticton man sentenced to two years in jail for 68,000 child porn images
- Police say manhunt suspects killed themselves, guns found near bodies in brush
- IH orders 1 million needles for drug users
- Future for some parks is up in the air
- Feds decline to declare mussel endangered
- War vet’s wish granted
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.