Interested in working at the Daily Courier?
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. The Daily Courier is the Central Okanagan's longest-serving and most trusted news source, published seven days a week. If you're interested in helping us serve our community through timely and trusted content, please see the list of available positions below and apply as instructed in the specific job posting.
The Daily Courier is hiring Carriers for various areas. Please click here to complete the application form.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- For the health of it: Fungi is no fun guy
- Canadian researchers find 'silent' strokes common for seniors after surgery
- Shortage of bus drivers, transit union says
- Rutland chosen again to house Kelowna's homeless, addicts
- Penticton man sentenced to two years in jail for 68,000 child porn images
- Police say manhunt suspects killed themselves, guns found near bodies in brush
- Future for some parks is up in the air
- IH orders 1 million needles for drug users
- Troubled motel should be boarded-up and fenced off, Lake Country says
- Feds decline to declare mussel endangered
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.