Interested in working at the Daily Courier?
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. The Daily Courier is the Central Okanagan's longest-serving and most trusted news source, published seven days a week. If you're interested in helping us serve our community through timely and trusted content, please see the list of available positions below and apply as instructed in the specific job posting.
The Daily Courier is hiring Carriers for various areas. Please click here to complete the application form.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Driver receives $575 fine for throwing cigarette butt from car
- Business Ventures: Mediterranean featured at new West Kelowna restaurant
- Westbank farmer jailed 2 years for assault conspiracy
- Wants to be a Maxim girl
- Westbank farmer awaits sentencing for assault conspiracy
- Westside aims to put brakes on speeders
- 'Rosie the Riveter' gets political in Kelowna
- More cash sought for libraries, public education
- Mental health clinic here to stay
- Raptors fever extends beyond boundaries of metro-Toronto
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.