Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Tolko mill shutting down indefinitely
- Nothing to do, again, for regional board members
- Styx, Loverboy deliver superb show at SOEC
- My final column for the 42 Parliament, with thanks
- Old home site on Clement eyed for six-storey project
- Cultural centre with nature park planned for Lake Country
- Prize winner hasn’t decided whether he will accompany his new home to Kelowna
- Kelowna's Gran flying Canadian colours in Russia
- She’s seen it all from the best seat in Kelowna
- Making tracks: Once you get on an e-bike, you'll never go back
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Do you agree with Doug Findlater's suggestion that Central Okanagan regional district board members take a cut in pay?
The six members of Kelowna city council are paid $18,540 annually to serve on the board - on top of their salary of $36,500. Since June 1, the board has met five times and four of the five meetings lasted 37 minutes or less. September's meeting was cancelled.