The 10th annual Swing for a Cause charity golf tournament, sponsored by Wilson M. Beck, raised $75,000 for the YMCA's Strong Kids campaign. From left, Ryan Lund, Steven Pavelich (on behalf of title sponsor WMB title), Ian Bensted and Jeff Chipchase.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Canadian researchers find 'silent' strokes common for seniors after surgery
- Shortage of bus drivers, transit union says
- Rutland chosen again to house Kelowna's homeless, addicts
- Police say manhunt suspects killed themselves, guns found near bodies in brush
- Penticton man sentenced to two years in jail for 68,000 child porn images
- Rock the Lake begins
- Future for some parks is up in the air
- Rock the Lake begins tonight
- Troubled motel should be boarded-up and fenced off, Lake Country says
- IH orders 1 million needles for drug users
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.