As featured on
- Ten-day closures for virus-hit B.C. businesses begin Tuesday
- Kelowna mayor vows to improve meeting attendance
- Post-pandemic urban ballroom touted for downtown Kelowna
- Lottery gives away Okanagan luxury homes
- Wish list for new or expanded Kelowna schools tops $400M
- Too many homes like this in Kelowna, city says
- Prince Philip commanding presence, comedian during Okanagan tour
- Peachland mayor declines early vaccination offer
- Guest Column: How to make Kelowna a great city
- Aggressive takeoff caused Hawaii plane crash that killed 11
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Air Canada and the federal government signed a bailout deal on Monday that features refunds for cancelled flights.
- More schedule changes possible for Vancouver Canucks following outbreak
- Kelowna search dog finds missing hospital patient laying under leaves
- Low-carbon bucks: Conservatives pitch consumer carbon pricing through savings account
- Political party governing Montreal mulls disarming police and redirecting funds