Skaters from 28 clubs, representing 220 skaters are competing in the annual BC-Yukon Sectional Skating Championships at the CNC. Skating competition has been going on since Thursday with the final day of competition taking place on Sunday. The Kelowna Skating Club has 20 skaters in the competition including 2016 Canadian novice women’s runner-up, Olivia Gram. Also skating for Kelowna will be McKenna Colthorp. Top four finishers in pre-novice, senior singles, dance and pairs will earn a trip to Skate Canada Challenge in Montreal, November 30 to December 4th. Top finishers in Challenge will go to the national championships.
- Up to 3,000 fourplexes could be coming to Rutland, Glenmore, Lower Mission
- Indoor mask mandate returns to Kelowna area on Thursday
- Kelowna's vaccine rates lag behind B.C. average
- Singer Luke Combs pays for funerals of 3 who died after show
- Highrise for Kelowna's 'working poor' too tall - city planners
- Renewed Kelowna mask mandate 'no big deal' - restaurant spokesman
- Kelowna-raised actor returning home for new film role
- Kelowna a hotspot as low-vax rates hobble Interior's pandemic fight
- Not even murderers 'beyond redemption'
- Kelowna's third-largest city park achieved through donation of land
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!