Twenty-nine groups of two rappelled from the top of the 18-story Landmark 6 Office Tower on Tuesday morning in Kelowna all in support of children and adults living with disabilities. The Drop Zone event is open to both individuals and organizations, many of whom use the event to engage their employees and focus their fundraising efforts towards one worthy cause – Easter Seals.
- Unvaxxed trustees miss B.C. meeting on vaccine mandate for teachers
- Radon gas levels above WHO safety level in 57% of Kelowna buildings
- Quebec man charged with first-degree murder in Quebec's 17th femicide this year
- Median Kelowna house price $1M; up 22% from last year
- 'Visionary' first employee of Central Okanagan Regional District, Al Harrison, dies at 85
- WFN to close Pine Acres seniors' home in January
- Okanagan driver killed in Peachland crash
- New downtown Kelowna mid-rise to include school, rooftop playground
- Secrecy surrounds major new public art piece in downtown Kelowna
- Woman arrested after man's body found in Kelowna home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!