The annual end of the year rugby jamboree for School District 23 students in grades 6 to 8 was held at Parkinson Recreation Fields on Friday. More than 100 students, boys and girls took part in the event, the season final takes place on November 1st. All games were played with 12 minute halves and a 5 minutes halftime, all the usual rugby laws and rule modifications applied to all games played. Players were asked to play smart, play hard and fair and most all have fun! The final game is between KLO Middle School and Rutland Middle School at Mission playing fields number 9.
- Up to 3,000 fourplexes could be coming to Rutland, Glenmore, Lower Mission
- Indoor mask mandate returns to Kelowna area on Thursday
- Kelowna's vaccine rates lag behind B.C. average
- Singer Luke Combs pays for funerals of 3 who died after show
- Highrise for Kelowna's 'working poor' too tall - city planners
- Renewed Kelowna mask mandate 'no big deal' - restaurant spokesman
- Kelowna-raised actor returning home for new film role
- Kelowna a hotspot as low-vax rates hobble Interior's pandemic fight
- Kelowna's third-largest city park achieved through donation of land
- Not even murderers 'beyond redemption'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!