A winter hike up Mt Eneas between Peachland and Summerland, BC. The journey starts out on the historic Fur Brigade trail.
- $1M windfall for Kelowna's Class of '21
- Ranks of big wage-earners at City of West Kelowna jump 20%
- Murder charges laid in Naramata triple-homicide case
- Too many highrises make Kelowna unaffordable
- Homicide victim’s son arrested on warrants
- Vaccination drive hits 'speed bump' in B.C. with delayed Pfizer shipments
- Murder charge laid in Rutland killing
- Exploring trails around Rock Creek
- Summer of '41 records could topple with highs near 40C
- Mobile vaccination clinics at Kelowna Secondary, Lake Country, Glenmore
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
- Many feared dead after Florida beachfront condo collapses
- The latest news on COVID-19 developments in Canada for Thursday, June 24, 2021
- David Bowie painting found at Ontario thrift store sold for record-setting $100K
- Groups challenge decision allowing judge involved in U of T controversy to keep job