Arizona State women's basketball was led by junior guard Taya Hanson — of Kelowna, B.C. — after her career-performance in a 56-63 win over California on Friday, Jan. 1. Hanson tied an ASU program record with seven made threes, finishing with 21 points on 7-of-10 shooting from beyond-the-arc against the Golden Bears. Follow Pac-12 women's basketball this season with the Pac-12 Now App.
As featured on
- KSS star navigates pandemic to college football scholarship
- Love of a lifetime won’t change for local man with Alzheimer’s
- Jack Whyte, Kelowna's best-selling 'Dream of Eagles' author, dies at 80
- Artists and audience members clamor for new Kelowna venues
- Plans for 650 homes at Kelowna's southern edge rejected by council
- Kelowna's tax on tourists up for renewal in shadow of pandemic
- Strong pent-up demand for safe tourism, Kelowna council hears
- Mission Hill excited about 2020 wines
- New direct link from Okanagan Rail Trail to Predator Ridge, Sparkling Hill
- Thumbs down urged for massive Kelowna housing project
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!