- Private pilots pay for $5M upgrade to Kelowna Flying Club
- Westside Daze bringing rides back for 2022
- Kelowna host families sought for deep-pocketed foreign students
- Mountains shield Okanagan from soggiest effects of incoming storms
- Fully-vaxxed account for one-third of Covid hospitalizations in B.C.
- Peachlander killed in highway mudslide was trying to help others
- Virus spread currently fastest in Okanagan's highly-vaxxed areas
- Omicron not detected yet in B.C., Dix and Henry say
- Commercial traffic expected back on Coquihalla Highway by late January
- Saturday shutdowns planned for Highways 3, 99 as storm approaches
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!