- Virus spread currently fastest in Okanagan's highly-vaxxed areas
- Century-old Kelowna home of 'minor significance' eyed for removal
- Fully-vaxxed account for one-third of Covid hospitalizations in B.C.
- Kelowna plans 5 km walking path along Mill Creek
- Flooding closes Highway 3 as Okanagan enveloped in heatwave
- Evicting homeless from city park a harsh solution that doesn’t fix problem
- Coquihalla Highway won't re-open for 'many weeks', B.C. gov't says
- North Pole comes to West Kelowna winery
- Kelowna's city workforce closing in on 1,000 full-time employees
- Vehicle fleeing police slams into rock face
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!