Popular Kelowna-based author Jack Whyte, whose 17 best-selling books of historical fiction have been translated into more than 20 languages, h…
- Police to enforce non-essential travel ban in B.C.
- Travel ban enforcement won't be "heavy-handed", Horgan says
- BC Liberals need to rekindle love affair with suburban Vancouver, candidate says
- Design errors boost costs at Lake Country's community centre
- Death of first child in B.C. due to COVID-19 announced by Henry
- Museum asks court to vary conditions of $180,000 bequest
- Rogers says disruptive wireless outage caused by Ericsson software update
- Pandemic-ban on birding at Kelowna dump ruffles feathers
- Dead dad’s wrongs reversed by court
- Rising trash piles at Kelowna's dump more noticeable than ever
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Air Canada and the federal government signed a bailout deal on Monday that features refunds for cancelled flights.