Kelowna roads will be safer if a notorious and dangerous driver is sentenced to four years in jail, a judge heard Wednesday.
- Up to 3,000 fourplexes could be coming to Rutland, Glenmore, Lower Mission
- Indoor mask mandate returns to Kelowna area on Thursday
- Kelowna's vaccine rates lag behind B.C. average
- Singer Luke Combs pays for funerals of 3 who died after show
- Highrise for Kelowna's 'working poor' too tall - city planners
- Renewed Kelowna mask mandate 'no big deal' - restaurant spokesman
- Kelowna-raised actor returning home for new film role
- Kelowna a hotspot as low-vax rates hobble Interior's pandemic fight
- Kelowna's third-largest city park achieved through donation of land
- Not even murderers 'beyond redemption'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!