The signs are looking good for a new electronic billboard to be owned by the City of West Kelowna.
- Fourth bid to kill Kelowna man included homemade bomb
- Indoor mask mandate returns to Kelowna area on Thursday
- Renewed Kelowna mask mandate 'no big deal' - restaurant spokesman
- Suites in new Kelowna tower sell out in 48 hours
- Kelowna's vaccine rates lag behind B.C. average
- UBCO research: Fire seasons like this will become normal if we don’t take action now
- Submerged land wrongly factored into Aqua project, Fipke's lawsuit claims
- Photos, video of would-be killer released by Kelowna RCMP
- Kelowna's rookie politician aims for for leadership of BC Liberals
- Wildfire causing major disruptions at Kelowna's airport
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!