Kelowna Daily Courier offers various advertising solutions to help you reach your target audience and achieve your marketing goals.
With print, web and social media products available, our portfolio of advertising solutions are customizable to meet your needs and budgets. For information and rates on in-paper advertising, flyer delivery and online/social media advertising, please contact Ric Bach at 250-470-0715 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a classified advertisement, please click here.
To place an obituary notice, please click here.
- Educators mourn loss of 'giant'
- Artists and audience members clamor for new Kelowna venues
- Plans for 650 homes at Kelowna's southern edge rejected by council
- Interior Health buys 1.3 acre vacant property next to KGH
- Strong pent-up demand for safe tourism, Kelowna council hears
- Love of a lifetime won’t change for local man with Alzheimer’s
- Spacewalking astronauts prep station for new solar wings
- Brighter days ahead if 'third wave' can be averted - Henry
- New 276-unit rental project typifies WFN's surging growth
- Okanagan History: Okanagan shouldn’t take water for granted
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!