As featured on
- Ten-day closures for virus-hit B.C. businesses begin Tuesday
- Dead dad’s wrongs reversed by court
- Post-pandemic urban ballroom touted for downtown Kelowna
- Lottery gives away Okanagan luxury homes
- Wish list for new or expanded Kelowna schools tops $400M
- Too many homes like this in Kelowna, city says
- Kelowna mayor vows to improve meeting attendance
- Guest Column: How to make Kelowna a great city
- Okanagan a stand-in for U.S. national park in new TV series
- Aggressive takeoff caused Hawaii plane crash that killed 11
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Receive daily headlines on local news, sports, entertainment, and more right to your inbox. Sign up now!
Air Canada and the federal government signed a bailout deal on Monday that features refunds for cancelled flights.